- Son Vu Energy Joint Stock Company: Helping Bring Hydropower Development into the Right Orbit
- Lao Cai Water Supply One Member Co., Ltd: Ensuring Adequate and Constant Supply of Clean Water
- Commodity imports and exports rise 12.7 percent by mid-January
- Opportunity to Promote Institutional Reform, Improving Business Environment
- Japan laps up Vietnamese goods
PANO – The 2013 National Springboard Championship took place on August 28th at the Hanoi National Sports Complex, with the participation of athletes from nationwide.
The five-day event is a chance for the General Department of Sports and Physical Training to assess its coaches and athletes, as well as to select outstanding athletes for the national springboard team.
The 1st National Springboard Championship was held in 2004 with only 21 athletes from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and Haiphong. Although springboard is not a popular sport in Vietnam, Vietnamese athletes brought home 2 gold medals at the 2011 SEA Games in Indonesia.
Translated by Tuan Anh