- Quang Ninh businesses welcome Spring 2014
- Northern province's young people join voluntary campaigns
- Quang Ninh funds price stabilisation for Tet 2014
- Harvesting and trading bear bile and bear products are violation of the law of Vietnam and international conventions
- Free wifi services go live in Tam Dao
With an altitude of 200 meters above sea level, Bai Tho mountain is regarded as the “roof” of Ha Long city. Climbing Bai Tho (Poem) mountain, tourists can find about local history and explore imposing natural landscapes. In particular, from the “roof” of the city, visitors can see Ha Long city from a new angle, and feel the immensity and peacefulness of heaven and earth.