- The general who encourages Vietnamese people to fight against American invaders
- Hue Festival 2014 to highlight cultural heritage, integration and development
- US Pacific Command delegation visits Military Zone 7
- Fighter of Armed Propaganda Unit for National Liberation receives gratitude house
- Houses granted to needy troops and policy beneficiaries
PANO – The Signal Corps on June 28th announced the decision of the Ministry of Defence on promoting Regiment 139 to Brigade 139.
Over the past time, the unit’s leaders focused on comprehensively improving its management work and training methods to promote troops’ professionalism, combat readiness and firm political stance in order to master their subordinate equipment.
The unit always fulfilled its assigned tasks, especially at national big events, exercises on flood control and other missions in any circumstances.
Translated by Pham Huy