- Party chief calls for greater support from the elderly
- Tomb found outside of Hanoi possibly from Hau Le Dynasty
- 300 year-old tomb discovered, being studied
- Continuing to push up socio-economic development, education and training renovation and firm national defence for Viet Nam's everlasting existence (*)
- Vietnam Prime Minister to visit Japan
The building and development of regional trademarks will be highlighted at the Vietnamese Trademark Forum in Hanoi on June 12.
The forum is part of the 2013 National Trademark Programme co-organised by the Trade Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the programme’s Secretariat and the Vietnam News Agency’s Tin Tuc newspaper.
At the event, policymakers, experts, economists and local authorities will clarify the definition of a regional trademark and introduce localities’ experience in combining regional trademarks with national ones.
Vietnam’s marine trademark, a tool to promote the country’s image and sea-based economy, will also be tabled at the forum.
Local leaders, managers, experts and businesses will engage in discussions focusing on relations between regional, national and marine trademarks.
Do Thang Hai, Head of the Trade Promotion Agency and General Secretary of the Vietnam National Trademark Programme, highlighted the significance regional trademarks play in the economic performance of localities and businesses and the commercialisation of local products.
He proposed localities connect with each other in a bid to create regional strength and attract foreign investment, contributing to building national trademarks.-VNA